Friday, January 11, 2008

Second unofficial post - a few words about Officejobs.com

This is where I can point if my bosses find out about this.

Officejobs.com is a staffing firm in Calgary and Toronto, Canada. We specialize in office support staff, and we do a really good job at it. I'm serious. The recruiters here are awesome. We're small, but the people we deal with are great.

We've been trying to figure out how to do staffing online, and it isn't easy to sort out all the little details, but we're almost there; I'll let you know in a month or two how it's going.

I really like working here; the people are awesome, and just a little bit wacky. The bosses are cool and really approachable; the best part for me is that they are personally and professionally ethical. But they need to get off their duffs on the whole official blogging thing.

No comments: